"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sept. 29

Nothing but good news! :]

Bone Marrow test came back normal today!! What relief! So that means that I am still stage 2 and not stage 4, so I can continue on with my treatments normally. :]

And today I get to go see dreamy Dr. Derosa. ;) He's the one who took my ovary, and he is something else... HAHA!

Yesterday went great by the way. The nurses said they gave me the mean stuff during week one which made me miserable. But yesterday I still felt fine just a little extra tired than normal. I still felt good enough though to go out to dinner with my family to kind of celebrate how good I was doing I guess. :]

Just know that all your prayers are working and I could never tell you how much I appreciate them. Thank you guys sooooooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment