"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sept. 27

Day before week 2.. yuck!
So I'm going to get out of the house before I'm stuck in bed all day again!!


I also wanted to ask you guys to not only pray for me, but pray for my friends nephew. His name is Sean he's 36 and has a 2 month old baby. He has been diagnosed with something I think is a lot worse than cancer. I don't exactly know the name of it but it is rare and has only been reported in like 30000 people in America. Its something to do with the proteins in your body but it create something like tumors that attach to your organs. They are treating it like cancer though and started him on chemo right away. Just pray for him and his family and that he can beat this.

Thanks guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment