"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sept. 18, 2010

Day after my last surgery:
Finally home, still in quite a bit of pain though.. not as bad as yesterday though.. ouch
So I'm hoping that the worst is over and everything can just get better from here..
The doctors have all been wonderful to me, but my body is under a lot of stress right now and can't quite handle all of this at once. My mom has been very helpful to me. She helps me get in and out of bed and even helps me get dressed.. haha I'm her wittle baby again :]
Well I just wanted to let you all know how things were going and that all is well, (except for all the pain I'm in but that's normal after you get an ovary taken out...)
I don't start chemo until tuesday now because one of the drugs won't be in until then which is good...
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this either but I am dropping out of school this semester just to keep things a little less stressful for me. It's one last thing to worry about..

but thank you all for all your support and prayers.. love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment