"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thurs, Sept. 9, 2010

God is GOOD :]

We went to the infertility doctor today and he told us that he thinks the best thing for me is to take out a whole ovary. He said this way if i can still have kids after chemo then we won't even need to put it back in me. It's basically reassurance for later in life which is awesome. The doctor also told us that insurance might not cover this procedure, but he said that if they don't he won't charge us for anything. That is awesome. So I'm having surgery sometime next week. Their thinking Wednesday, after i see the cancer doctor on Monday.

Something I am really thankful for right now are my friends. As you all know i have been searching for a new car since mine was killed. Particularly a Scion TC (which is made by Toyota) Today a lady from Lou Fuze Toyota called my dad today. She said a few of their detail boys and some other people that work there know me and know all that's going on right now. She told my dad that they would take off some money on a brand new car for me. I don't know who works there but they said they went to school with me, so that's just awesome.

Now you understand why I said God is GOOD! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment