"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thurs, Sept. 16, 2010

Well its been a painful past two days with them cutting me open and sticking a port in me and today they stuck a giant needle in me and took some bone marrow... wow that was very painful and i was awake the whole time. They tried to numb me and gave me more and more pain medicine threw the iv but i could feel it all and i cried the whole time. :[ It wasn't until the doctor said okay we're all done that i finally passed out. It was not fun at all. I had to lay on my stomach too so i was already in pain before they even started from laying on my port. NOT A GOOD DAY!
When we were done with that I wanted my pain medication and some french onion soup in a bread bowl from Bread co, so we went and dropped off my prescription and went and met my sister up there. I felt a little better after eating but then i think all the medication wore off and it was time to go. We picked up my new best friend and i took it in the car and i went straight to bed when i got home.
Someone from church brought us food and i think we're getting more food tomorrow. I ate too much today.. haha usually I've just been eating one meal a day today I had two and now I don't feel good so I'm back in bed..
Tomorrow is the last surgery and their taking my ovary out and freezing it just in case the chemo makes me infertal and I can't have kids later. So it's just a precaution but it's amazing that I even have that option. So pray for me for tomorrow because I think it's going to hurt worse than today and yesterday hurt.
Thanks for all the prayers, the cards, the flowers, the food, and the cupcakes :]
I love you guys :]

No comments:

Post a Comment