"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oct. 5

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I've been out trying to have fun :]
I hung out with my friends all last weekend and went to a haunted house!

But today was week 3 of treatments and it really wore me out. It was some of the same drugs from week one and if you remember week one was the worst week so far. I slept for about 5 hours when I got home today. And I have to go back tomorrow for a follow up treatment of one of the drugs...
Oh and here's some big news, MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! I find it more gross than sad because there is hair everywhere! I think when I start looking like I got in a fight with a cat I'll shave it off. That will be a day full of emotions...

Keep praying please :]

No comments:

Post a Comment