"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sept. 24

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I finally got out of the house and went to see a movie with Joey. Also, I was able to drive my car!!!! Which now has a spoiler :] Well after the movies Joey and I went back to my house to enjoy are Taco Bell dinner (and pills for me) Well I think something a little less fast food-ish would have been a better meal choice.. But after that we went up to school to discuss dropping me for the semester. Although we were bombarded with lots of information, nothing has changed and as far as SCC is concerned I'm still a student there. And after all that I'm started to feel run down from all of the activities but mom suggested I drive her in my car to my sisters.. so that I did :]
But today is a different day. I really don't feel as awesome as I felt yesterday, everything aches.. But it's so gourgeous outside I think I might push myself to go to the park with Joey and my Deucey dog :]
Some fresh air might make me feel better :]

No comments:

Post a Comment