"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22

I had a really good week last week, I almost felt normal again! Still a little weak though but I got used to that. My stomach hasn't been hurting at all either lately which is awesome with Thanksgiving coming up :] I hope today's chemo won't be too hard on me. Typical, I'm wore out today but hopefully I can have another week like last week. But I just take things day by day.
I've really started looking back into going back to school. I found A LOT of scholarships too for people with cancer or cancer survivors, so hopefully I can get one for being a cancer survivor when I'm all done with this. I need to get accepted to a college first because I don't really want to go back to the community college, even though I was there for like two weeks... I've been looking into MO State they aren't too expensive.

Any who it was Dustin's last day of chemo today, i wish him luck and we still need to pray for him they still don't know if they got it all but I hope he did so he can get back to life..
Here's his story:
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=227139

oh and here's meeee

Baldy!!! or fuzz ball?

My mother said, "Your head is like a pregnant lady's belly, everyone wants to rub it."
She's special... :] I love you mom!!

THREE MORE CHEMOS!!
thanks everyone, don't stop praying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment