"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec. 5

I've been doing really good lately! I went and visited some colleges this week, which I didn't feel the best that day of course but I got over it. I did a lot of walking too, so now I'm sore, it is pathetic that I am sore from walking! I am so excited though I have two chemo's this week and then one more! I can not wait till I can start having more energy and more strength, and hair!! We're still not sure about radiation though, but I'm just so happy to be almost done with chemo..
I'm so excited for my life to get back to normal! I'm going to get a full time job and take a few classes at SCC and then hopefully go to MoState in the fall! I can't wait!

My lovely boyfriend actually shaved my head for me because those little hairs falling out were getting annoying. And well I shaved his head too, I shaved a mohawk on his head though and then I dyed it purple :] it was awesome! But my mom pointed out, "How many boyfriends can say they shaved their girlfriends head?" well here are some funny pics:


this one is one of me trying to look like his dad :] I think i did a pretty good job!



and here's Joey! you can't really tell it's purple but it still looks cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment