"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Novemeber 10

So for the past week I was in the hospital. I went to the ER Wednesday night around 10pm and was in there all night till about 4:45am when they admitted me. I was there for the same reasons I was there last time, pain management!! As soon as I got to the ER and they hooked me up they were giving me dilaudid, which is stronger than morphine :] Also while in the hospital I was given shots of heperin, which raises my white blood cell count, and I was also given a blood transfusion, to raise my red blood cells. It gave me a little more energy, not too much but a little, it made me want to go for a walk around the hospital. Which to me felt like a work out, since I never move any more, when I got back to my room I was sweating! Pathetic.. :[ But the day they discharged me from the hospital I had a CT Scan and Chemo.. I was really not wanting to go to chemo, I cried almost the whole time, I was finally feeling pretty good and then the chemo just brought me right back down, and I did not want that.. Then today I had to go back for a part two of one of the chemo drugs, it wasn't that hard on me though, I was praying to God to give me strength, and he did. The chemo room today was full except for one seat and that was next to a guy who was close to my age I think he's 22. I'm not sure what kind of cancer he has but he was there yesterday too getting the same thing he was getting today and he'll have to go back for the rest of the week and the size of his chemo bags were huge and he had to get more than one. I really felt bad for crying the day before, I only had to be there maybe 2-3 hours while he was there all day everyday.. But I would like to think of him as my strength for today..

GOOD NEWS: the results from the CT Scan came back today, before the size of the mass was 6.9x4.6cm and the people in radiology told my onochologist that the scan was normal, (he was confused) The size of the mass is now 1.5cm.. Thank God the chemo is working, and so are your prayers..

5 MORE WEEKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment