"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3

I haven't been feeling good the past few days, since about Friday to be exact... Right before Halloween weekend too.. I did the best I could to have fun. A lot of pain medication and really just trying to not think about all the pain I was in..
I had chemo on monday and that really wore me out. I have never been so weak, I could barely get out of bed. My white blood count is really low again too, which is another reason why I've been so weak. So I get a shot everyday to make it go back up and what the shot does is make your own white blood cells from your bone marrow so my bones hurt pretty bad too.
So basically I feel pretty pathetic this week and would really appreciate all your prayers..
thank you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment