"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

october 19

Sorry it's been a while again..
I had a pretty bad week last week. I spent 8 hours in the er on monday and got no where. The Tuesday I went to chemo but i didn't get to do it because my white blood cell count was really low. Then wednesday i was admitted to the hospital where I spent the next 4 days. I was having a lot of stomach pain and we were trying to manage the pain and get my cell count up. I'm doing 110% better though now! I felt really good on monday so a couple of friends and me went to the zoo and the arch. I had an amazing day! We accidenty bumped into the lead singer from one of my favorite bands at the arch and got to take our picture with him, it was awesome!! Then we had a nice sit down dinner at McDonalds :]
Later when I got home I went upstairs to go watch tv and my tv was missing! My parents surprised me with a new one because mine was going out! Best parents ever!! :] So I had the best day ever!!
Tuesday we went back to chemo and now I'm tired and weak but I should be up and around again by the weekend. Hopefully the party doesn't get rained out we might have to move it, but I will let you guys know!!
don't stop praying! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment