"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10

Well the past two days have been miserable. It basically feels like I have the flu with out the temperature. My body aches all over and Tylenol does not help! The pain pills help but I don't really like to take them except at night so i can go to sleep. But I thought I'd write to you now after I've taken a pain pill so I'm feeling good and not complaining and being so negative, because no one wants to hear that and it gets pretty hard to stay positive when your in that much pain..
But anywhooooooo, we shaved my head I'm not completly bald because we didn't want to cut me on accident and then I'd bleed forever and I'm more prone to infection so now just little hairs are falling out and I shall be bald in no time! We got a wig and it is really pretty :] and it looks so natural. I'll put pictures up later but if your on facebook you can see them there now.
I'm really thankful I had my friends there to keep me smiling the whole time :] it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, we actually tried to have fun with it and made silly hair styles first :]
I'm so thankful for my friends and family, I wouldn't be the same without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment