"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

december 15

Well monday was supposed to be my last chemo but my white blood count was too low so we had to wait three days. I got a shot every one of those days to bring up the count. I was really upset because i was really looking forward to that being the last one and being done with all of this but... We go back tomorrow and hopefully I can get my last poisoning and I'll be all done with my chemotherapy. Still not looking forward to tomorrow but i just keep reminding myself it's the last one and hopefully I will never have to go through this again. January 5th I have a PET Scan and then January 10 I will find out if I need radiation or not. I'm really praying that I don't and I can be all done!

I wanted to ask you guys to pray for some friends that were in a very bad car accident. One walked away with some scratches and bruises, another has punctured lungs, and another has a broken neck and is now paralyzed from the waste down. Just pray for strength for them and their families.

also I'm looking for a full time job for while I'm going to school starting in january.. so if you have any suggestions or could help me out let me know on my facebook.

Thank you all so much for all the encouragement and prayers throughout these past few months, I really do appreciate it and I don't think I could have been so positive without my friends and family and everyone's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment