"sometimes god puts you in situations you may not have deserved to show that your stronger than you think."

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

Just thought I would update anyone who is still following..
My Scan went excellent on the 5th and the doctor told us on the 10th that there is no cancer activity, and all that is left is scar tissue. I do have to go through about 4 weeks of radiation, once a day 5 days a week. Its a low dose though so the side effects shouldn't be too bad. I just had my "plan scan" yesterday so they can tell where exactly to shoot me with the radiation. I'm a little upset that I won't be done before my birthday but I'm still having a huge party to celebrate being free off cancer. The next and final step is surgery to remove my port a cath ! I cannot wait till that day! I'll be completely done with this doctor junk! Then I'm hoping for a beach vacation after all of this!
My life is slowly already getting back to normal. I go back to work for the first time in a few months today. My hair is growing in pretty fast actually. And I'm back to going out with my friends as much as I can!

here's some of my new pictures!




1 comment:

  1. That's great news, Ivana! Congrats! And I love the pics - very cool!

    ReplyDelete